Update???

At this forum you can post your thoughts and suggestions about a HOMECOMING REUNION in 2013, suggest the best dates and express your interest. We will keep you abreast of what is happening on a regular basis!

Moderator: Scooter1

Update???

Postby Petitbois » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 pm

"We will keep you abreast of what is happening on a regular basis! "

Anything new in the last 6 months?
The Dragon Whisperer
Petitbois
Forum Moderator

Re: Update???

Postby Scooter1 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 am

We are still very active and will be holding a major FUNDRAISING EVENT in FEBRUARY at NASHVILLE NORTH called FAMILY FUNDAY, the reason there has been little updates is due to the roadblock we encountered when the availabity of the MOLDMASTERS was made unavailable due to construction. We meet JANUARY 9 th 2012 and I will have an update. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS
:confused: :scratch: :scratch: :confused:
Scooter1

Postby Al Ward » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 pm

I received a notice about the 'Georgetown Homecoming Kick Off' on Sunday Feb. 12, 2012 from 12 pm to 11 pm at Nashville North featuring live performances by five acts whose names I can't make out plus The Random Roads, 10th Line Band, Cosmic Warehouse, Flash Teeter & The Men From Mars. Don, can you provide some additional info? I'm surprised this hasn't been announced here.

Thanks,
Al
Al Ward

Postby Scooter1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 am

Hi Al, good to hear from you yes I sent the invite, the HOMECOMING COMMITTEE is awaiting word on dates and Venue for the main HOMECOMING,in the mean time we felt it would be good to to have a KICK OFF FUNDRAISER and showcase some local talent. The bands you mentioned are bands that are from the area that contacted LARRY MELTON (who is in charge of entertainment) FLASH TEETER is the son of CRAIG TEETER (who plays in the band) PAUL is his name. Here is a PROMO VIDEO with all the info... http://www.tinyurl.com/88suypg there we be AUCTIONS, GAMES, DOOR PRIZES, A DEMONSTRATION by an AWARD WINNING DANCE TEAM, Food Collection Bin for the local FOOD BASKET, JEWELLERY sales with proceeds to the FOOD BASKET. Was going to an UPDATE tomorrow as I am meeting with the town.
Take care...THE KICK OFF will be a great day and all for ONLY $10.00 PROCEEDS TO GEORGETOWN CHARITABLE CAUSES.

:cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap:
Scooter1

Return to Homecoming 2013