LOOKING for a leader...

At this forum you can post your thoughts and suggestions about a HOMECOMING REUNION in 2013, suggest the best dates and express your interest. We will keep you abreast of what is happening on a regular basis!

Moderator: Scooter1

LOOKING for a leader...

Postby Scooter1 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello Georgetown
I hope everyone is doing well. I hope like myself you like GEORGETOWN and are interested in both its past and future. We have began to put things together for HOMECOMING 2012, to bring all GEORGETOWNERS both past and present together to celebrate our past memories and hopefully create some new ones and bring the town together to prepare for our future. Up to 10 years ago GDHS (GHS) was the town’s only High School, now we have two, with the building of the CHRIST THE KING Catholic HS. As part of the HOMECOMING, GDHS will be celebrating its 125 Anniversary, with many new things to showcase.
We have began to form the committee for both, with KAREN SYKES leading the GDHS effort and DIANNE PENRICE temporarily leading the several Sub Committees at HOMECOMING (unfortunately due to previous commitments Dianne cannot take on the Chair full time, as is the case with several others that would make good Chairpersons), so here is my plea, if you or someone you know, is a leader, able to work with others to make sure task get done and have both the time and enthusiasm to lead the committee to another very successful event. Please contact me at don@fensal.com for more information. There are many good committee members waiting for a leader. Help us make it happen…
Thanks,
Don and the HOMECOMING COMMITTEE
Scooter1

Return to Homecoming 2013