80's MOVIES

Read Only - Bits and pieces from the former 80s & 90s Forums, but mostly anything that was posted since April 2007 in the Decades Forum!

80's MOVIES

Postby jeff3mcmullen » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:36 am

I loved the movies from the 80's. Back to The Future had to be my favorite....
J-Mac
jeff3mcmullen

Postby Lisa Copland » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:20 pm

The Big Chill, St. Elmo's Fire, The Breakfast Club, Footloose, Flashdance, really just about anything with the Brat Pack, music or dancing!
Lisa Copland

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:35 pm

:)
A couple of movies come to mind from the Eighties, MAJOR LEAGUE, Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes
LA BAMBA - Lou Diamond Phillips, The two BACK TO THE FUTURE flicks - Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd,
I watched MANNEQUIN the other night and enjoyed it, had a few laughs!

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:23 am

I'd have to agree with liking the Brat Pack movies, John Hughes movies (most were with the Brat Pack) but my all-time fave 80's movies are...The Outsider's :wink: :D & Lost Boys :)

Postby colbuki » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:10 am

The brat pack ... hands down. I wanted to BE Molly Ringwald... Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club... all gems...
colbuki

Postby Al Darby » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:42 am

colbuki wrote:The brat pack ... hands down. I wanted to BE Molly Ringwald... Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club... all gems...

KC,

Talk about bipolar. Ginger / Molly which is it girl? :twisted: :shock: :twisted:
Al Darby
Class of '54
Al Darby
Administrator

Postby Lisa Copland » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:15 pm

Al Darby wrote:
colbuki wrote:The brat pack ... hands down. I wanted to BE Molly Ringwald... Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club... all gems...

KC,

Talk about bipolar. Ginger / Molly which is it girl? :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

Well, obviously she's got a liking for redheads!
Lisa Copland

Postby colbuki » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Al Darby wrote:

Oh it doesn't really matter... they've both got moxy ;) I don't call it being bipolar I call it being flexible and adaptable...both are skills that are very valuable :wink:

and yes sistah, the red haired girlies are full of fire and attitude... just like me :lol:
colbuki

Return to Archives - All Decades