Groups I belonged to as a youth!

Read Only - Bits and pieces from the former 80s & 90s Forums, but mostly anything that was posted since April 2007 in the Decades Forum!

Groups I belonged to as a youth!

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:09 pm

:) :) :) :)
Cubs, minor lacrosse, minor baseball, Durham Street gang, Station House Road Hockey, Random Car Club, Toronto Star Paper Delivery were some on the groups I was with, how about you?

Postby Gloria Jones » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:33 pm

Kinsmen Ball League, Brownies, St. John's United church Intermediate choir and youth group, High school basketball, volleyball, track, paper girl for the Herald, Holmes 5 to $1 store, Riviera.
Gloria Jones
Forum Moderator

Postby Jacki » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok here goes !!! Saturday morn bowling league, candystripers, Kinsmen baseball league, Girl Guides, The Glen Ladies Softball league (couldn't hit but sure looked sporty in the uniform !!) St. Albans church choir / Sunday school teacher when not singing, knocking over "outhouses" before Halloween nite (OOPS does it count if Midge and Teddy were in on this too ??) , and the best dam babysitter the GLEN ever had LOLOL
Jacki

Postby Sandra Black » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:34 pm

Growing up in Georgetown I was involved in Brownies, then Guides and was a JA with St. Georges Anglican Church. I attended youth bowling at mountainview lanes and was a member of the Georgetown Girls Pipe Band. In my early 20s' I was a member with the ladies of the Optimist Club.
Sandra Black

Return to Archives - All Decades