Memory's are flooding back.....

Read Only - Includes GDHS Alumni Lost Archives

Memory's are flooding back.....

Postby Terri Knight » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:46 pm

Hi All,<br>Since my first visit to this site, I have been in contact with alot of old friends. Thanks. I have a few more names to throw out here and am hoping to connect with more of you. So hear goes: Mike Barnes, Brian Brown, Marty Arrowsmith, Brian Hewson, Tony Van Aphlen, Linda Robertson, Debbie Gibson, Jackie Dearsley, Pete McCormick, Nino Martino, Paul Ewing, David MacDonald, Louie Karolidas. With the reunion in the works, I'd love to see friends join in on the fun. If I've forgot anyone, and I'm sure I have, sorry. Memory isn't what it used to be. Paul Dorsey and Linda Hall has been kind enough to jolt my memory on a few great names from the past. But I'm sure we're forgetting someone. This has been a great forum to find old friends. Thanks for all your hard work Don, Colin and gtol team. Greatly appreciated.<br>Terri Knight<br> <p></p><i></i>
Terri Knight

Re: Memory's are flooding back.....

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:57 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Hi Terri<br>I might be of some help with a few of the names, you might contact Laurie Norrie and see if she has info on Debbie Gibson, I am sure she has been talking to Wayne, if it is that Debbie, Wayne's sister, Suzan Larsen was Tony van Alphen's sister-in-law, Laurie has her contact info as well. Connie Karolidis is listed in the Alumni list, he is Louie's cousin, he might know how to contact him. I will put out seem feelers for the others. Laurie's info is listed in the Alumni Listings at the site as well.<br>Have you ever tried <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.superpages.ca" target="top">www.superpages.ca</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> quiet often if you know the town or city you can find information on people, or put the last name and Georgetown, this sometimes brings up family still here.<br>Don</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <p></p><i></i>

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:24 pm

Terri,<br><br>My best friend from high school was Robin Gibson, her sister is Debbie. I will try to get her to email me her sister's email address for you.<br><br>Sandy <p></p><i></i>

Re: Debbie Gibson

Postby laurienorrie » Wed May 04, 2005 10:50 am

Hi Terri email me a message to Deb (at mlaurien@yahoo.ca )and and I'll forward it to her for you.<br><br>Laurie Hyde Norrie <p></p><i></i>
laurienorrie

Postby ewer » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:14 am

Terri, check out the message on Birthdaze banter, I posted it to the wrong site. Paul Ewing <p></p><i></i>
ewer

Postby Diane Arthurs » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:20 pm

Hi Paul - don't know if you remember me or not. I remember you from the good ol' days!! <p></p><i></i>
Diane Arthurs

Thanks for the Memories

Postby RichardDBurns » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:31 pm

Great to to remember long forgotten experiences and people. Richard Burns <p></p><i></i>
RichardDBurns

Return to Archives - Old Forums & Shades of the Past