New for Sept

Read Only

New for Sept

Postby BonnieC » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 am

New uploads as of Sept 24th

Homecoming pics Submitted by - Gary Armstrong, Sharon Cuillerier (Sykes) and Sally Weaven (McArthur)

Around Town Pics
2007 Rock and Roll Classics Car show
Main Street - Couple of pictures of the final product
Reflections - Pictures from Mark Rowe's book... Very interesting read, if you are a town history buff...BUY this book
Dick Lacata outdoor pool - for those of you who don't know. The town has decided to permanently close the pool after 51yrs due to cost of repairs. Im sure all of us have fond memories of the pool. The pool it's self will be filled in with dirt at some time. Shame...oh but they are putting in a splash pad at the dominion seed house gardens...I'm sure that will cool us all down in the hot summer months...NOT!!!!

alot of the homecoming pics don't have names with them..so if you all could help me out with that. and by the feedback that Don has been getting lately there are alot more pics to come for this album...stay tuned

Cheers
Bonnie
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Postby Al Darby » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:31 pm

I tasted my first ever Pomegranate, shortly after WWII, purchased with my paper route money from Licata's fruit shop on Main street.

What a treat and what a shame that his memoriam will be no more.
Al Darby
Class of '54
Al Darby
Administrator

Postby Al Darby » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:42 pm

Just in support of Bonnie's comment, I had a look at the pics and they were interesting, but they would've been a lot more interesting if they had names on them.

Of that last lot, I recognised ONLY PB and Dave Kentner. I might know more of them, but without names how can I tell?

Herein endeth my rant
Al Darby
Class of '54
Al Darby
Administrator

Return to Archives - The Vault Discussions