Nice to see the Vault has been rescued. (NM)

Read Only

Nice to see the Vault has been rescued. (NM)

Postby Al Darby » Thu May 24, 2007 9:20 pm

Al Darby
Class of '54
Al Darby
Administrator

Postby Jacki » Thu May 24, 2007 11:04 pm

WOOO HOOOO fantassstic job to whom ever finally rescued the vault !!! You don;t realize how much something is missed till you cannot see it any more ...thank you thank you and good luck Bonnie with trying to do catch up !!
Jacki

Postby BonnieC » Sun May 27, 2007 7:28 pm

all righty then..now that we're back up and running smoothly again. I uploaded a bunch of stuff today. The rest of May's Newpapers, class pics from Jenny-lynn, old pics from Jacki and some stuff I found surfing the net...class phots...baseball and some hockey...Now you guys can get back in action now too... Bring on the pictures!!!

PS Dave can you PM me Gordie Preston's Phone number, my mom wants to get in touch with him...If he asks tell him Judy Hayes...Thanks
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Re Norval Pics

Postby Jacki » Mon May 28, 2007 1:47 pm

WOOOO HOOOOO BONNIE !!!! this is awesome and tks for putting the pics up for me ...memoriessss of good times way back when I was a "lil girl" LOL the fantastic Norval "BIKE PARADE" Then after we all got ice cream cones from Martha Richardson who used to own the corner store in Norval which is now a SPA place...wow who wuda thunk it this many yrs later !!!!
Thanks again kiddo awesome job ...
Jacki

Return to Archives - The Vault Discussions