I Have pics I'd like posted...

Read Only

I Have pics I'd like posted...

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:22 pm

....class pictures from Wrigglesworth & Stewarttown. From 1973 (Kindergarten) to 1982 (grade 8 ). I can't remember everyones names, but I'm sure others will remember them :)

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:37 pm

:)
Sounds great, if you are having any problems getting them posted, Bonnie is our site expert and she would likely be more then happy to help you out.
Thanks,
Don

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:42 pm

Cool, I used to have a scanner, but, it didnt work for anyone or on any computer..that was money well wasted :lol:

Postby BonnieC » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:07 pm

Jen you can drop them off here at the house or at the store down town..which ever is easier...and I can scan and post them for you....let me know..
Bonnie
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Re: I Have pics I'd like posted...

Postby colbuki » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:44 pm

jengleby wrote:....class pictures from Wrigglesworth & Stewarttown. From 1973 (Kindergarten) to 1982 (grade 8 ). I can't remember everyones names, but I'm sure others will remember them :)

oooh can't wait to see them! I was stewarttown class '81 so I wouldn't have been in them but I'm pretty sure I'll know some who are !
colbuki

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:04 pm

Thank you Bonnie for posting my pics. Great job, they look better here than they did in my photo ablum :)

Jenny-Lynne

Return to Archives - The Vault Discussions