HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Read Only

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Postby BonnieC » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Coming Soon to a forum near you!!

Ok to this forum..that just sounded better.
:lol:
Last edited by BonnieC on Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Finally Done

Postby BonnieC » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:59 pm

I am please to announce that I am FINALLY done all of the GDHS Yearbooks and they are now all uploaded into the vault - which was recently renamed the PICTURE GALLERY. Included are 100yrs and 1933 and then from 1956 to 2006.
I would like to thank Don especially with the help of getting the yearbooks for me and for GDHS for lending me the final books I needed to finish. As a Thank you I promised to load all the books onto disks for the school. Also Thank you to all those who donated or lent me individual books and finally Paul Big time Thank you for uploading the ones we had done already before the mishap last summer, you saved me.
I hope you all enjoy them I know I enjoyed looking at them. And please spread the news that they are there to anyone you know that attended our Glorious School.
I'm done...on to my next project...
:D
Bonnie
Proud to be a Rebel
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:40 pm

:D
Way to go Bonnie, what a great feat. On behave of the GTOL, thank you so very much, I hope folks realize how much work has gone into this by you for their enjoyment. Bonnie, will you let me know how much it costs to load the set and how much time is involved. I would like to make sure that it cost you nothing out of your pocket!
Thanks again Bonnie, my hat is off to you for a job well done!
Regards,
Don

Postby schirm » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:12 pm

All lot of people who log on in the future will be pleasantly surprised to be able to review year books on line never mind those they don't have in their possession. I know I missed 2 years worth of books - now I can see them and catch up if you know wat I mean.
My wife and I enjoy showing the pictures of us to our kids - they don't believe how skinny dad was back then!
Thanks for a great job Bonnie!
Action is eloquence.
schirm

Postby Marg Vansickler » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:20 am

Hey Bonnie,

What a huge on take and a job well done!

It is such fun to look back and see our life back then and our boys just laugh as they will in their time with their schools.

Seriously Bonnie, Thank You for all your hard work and all who shared their personal year books and memories and all that fun stuff people wrote in them...lol
Your hundreds of hours Bonnie has given GDHS so many memories, tears, smiles and laughs, and for that we are all very THANKFUL

Cheers
Margaret and Greg
Landry
Marg Vansickler

Postby Gloria Jones » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:33 am

Bonnie, what you have done is an amazing accomplishment. Thanks for all your hours and hours of time spent on this project.
Gloria Jones
Forum Moderator

Postby BonnieC » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:24 pm

Thank you guys all so very much

how much time is involved

As for time spent let's say about 3hrs per book...no cost involved except the price of the disks and I have them here already...
Cheers Bonnie
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Postby BonnieC » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:28 pm

Your hundreds of hours Bonnie has given GDHS so many memories, tears, smiles and laughs, and for that we are all very THANKFUL

Way to go Bonnie, what a great feat. On behave of the GTOL, thank you so very much

Bonnie, what you have done is an amazing accomplishment. Thanks for all your hours and hours of time spent on this project.

Thank you all for you very kind words....Makes me feel good... :D

Bonnie
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Photos

Postby Jacki » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:09 am

Bonnie you have done a fantastic job and I, for one, am full of praise for your endeavours to complete this task. Wow to look back at what I looked like way back when LOL OMG it's priceless to say the least !!! Thank you! thank you! thank you!
Jacki

Postby Joni Harris » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Thank you very much Bonnie for a wonderful job. I only had one yearbook, but someone took it, so this is really nice. I've never heard of any other schools doing this. Thanks again for bringing our memories back to us.
Joni Harris

Postby Xman » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 pm

Yes, thanks, Bonnie. I don't own a single yearbook and wanted to see myself from back then. Thanks.

Mike
Xman

Postby BonnieC » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:22 am

aww you guys are welcome...I had fun doing it..
Thank you
BonnieC
Forum Moderator

Postby Lisa Copland » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:45 pm

Hey Bonnie:

I showed Mom and Dad how to access the yearbooks last night and I suspect they will be in front of the computer all day today!

Mom had never seen her grade nine photo and had so much fun looking at it and reminiscing about the kids in her homeroom. At one point she was almost in tears she was laughing so hard.

Mom and Dad were both so impressed with all your work.

Thanks again Bonnie, for giving former Rebels such great memories.

Lisa
Lisa Copland

Return to Archives - The Vault Discussions