HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. GREEN

If you wish to add someone to the Birthdaze list, please post here, or anniversaries, graduations, retirements, promotions or other occasions you would like mentioned.

Moderator: Scooter1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. GREEN

Postby Guest » Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 am

:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alison, may it be the first of many happy returns. Sure hope the Leader of the Pack treats you well and pampers you today!
Alison may all your wishes come true and may HEALTH, HAPPINESS and PROSPERITY be yours today and always.

Postby Aligreen » Tue May 27, 2008 11:48 am

Thank you very much Don.

So far it's been a great day!
Aligreen

A Special Gift

Postby Petitbois » Tue May 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Happy birthmark, Ali!!
And what a pleasant coincidence that today's weather perfectly complements what Jasper is giving you to celebrate your 60th- a weekend riding pillion on the cycle!!!
Bright sunshine.
Cooling breezes.
Open highway.
The smell of blossoming lilacs, tempered by hot leather.
I know you must be ecstatic that another dream is coming true..... you're the envy of so many other senior women!!!
So get your motor running...head out on the highway...lookin' for adventure....and whatever comes your way!
You were born to be mild!!!
Petitbois
Forum Moderator

Postby Aligreen » Thu May 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Thankyou so much for the best wishes PB.

However, the 60's crack isn't mine. I can only imagine the "Joy" of turning 60, collecting Canada pension and getting the seniors discount at the Mall. But then you would know all about senior's benefits.

Jasper may be sporting a new Bike in the near future now that he's sold his 64 Pontiac. Any colour will do. Black leather goes with anything!

Get your motor running...head out on the highway...lookin' for adventure....and whatever comes our way! Born to be wild!!!

Hehe Devil Child!!!!! :twisted:
Aligreen

Return to Birthdaze & Other Special Occasions