Just like to share something positive!

This board is designed to post items and messages that are GEORGETOWN related, hopefully keeping folks up todate with what's happening in GEORGETOWN! PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE. Post away folks!. .

Moderator: Petitbois

Just like to share something positive!

Postby Scooter1 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Without appearing to be advertising here, I just wish to share a very positive experience with you. My computer was acting up and most of you know how important it is to me. At the TELL & SELL page for GEORGETOWN,ONTARIO I read an ad from a new company in town that offered Computer Repair, I got in touch to see what it was all about. Explained what I was finding on my PC and said I really could not be down for very long.Luis said, If it is anything that will take long I will provide a loaner for you, but if it is straight forward, I will get it back in 24 hours or less, true to his word, it was only 17 hours before I had my precious PC back in great shape and at a very reasonable price. I know there are others out there like myself that are not technically sound enough to take care of problems with their PCs. I think this company is a great option and a solution to the problem. You can check it out at:

http://www.georgetowngeeks.ca/index2.html
Scooter1

Return to Georgetown @ Large