Time is running out!

Read Only

Time is running out!

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:32 pm

I see at the www.georgetown2007.ca site that both the Golf and BBQ have sold out and understand from last nights meeting, that there are only a few Registration/Dance tickets remaining. If you wish to attend, register either online or email me with your phone number and number of tickets wanted and I will have someone contact you ASAP. But you must do it before Monday.
Don

Postby Aligreen » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:05 pm

You can register at the Mall today July 19th if you are local. Sorry, cash only. Noon until 7:00 and the Farmer's Market downtown from 8:30 until I believe 1:00. Don't forget to pick up a yellow ribbon to tie on your tree to show support for Homecoming and welcome home our family and friends. They are a minimum donation of $2.00. Commemorative Homecoming T-Shirts are also for sale for $15. Buy now or order one to come in time for Homecoming week-end.
Aligreen

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Alison, is the order form and picture available, if so I can posted here as well!

Postby Aligreen » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:55 pm

Hi Don,
I e-mailed the order form to you.
Someone stopped by the Homecoming booth this afternoon from New Zealand. She also comes here on GTOL. Her name escapes me. Does anyone know who she is? This is exciting!
Aligreen

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:11 pm

Alison,
Could it have been DONNA CREAY (DONNA LEE O'CONNOR) that stopped by, they are here from New Zealand, her husband Gary is going to be playing with Neil's Band, I hope DONNA will have a chance to grace us with a tune or two, can she sing!

Postby Aligreen » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:16 pm

She said they came for a wedding and extended their vacation to include the Homecoming. I think she might have said she was Donna. God! I'm terrible with names and always have been!!!!! :oops:
Aligreen

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:48 pm

The kiddies & I stopped by the booth on Wednesday & picked up our ribbon.
I can't remember what all I signed up to attend for the Homecoming...guess I should check that out...call it a blonde moment or a brain fart :lol:

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:13 pm

I am wishing everyone a WONDERFUL REUNION~ I won't be there but my daughter Carol has just flown out today and is very excited!

ENJOY

Return to Archives - Georgetown @ Large