Info on Corrigan Technologies?

Read Only

Info on Corrigan Technologies?

Postby George » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:02 am

Hello all G'towner's,

Sorry for the serious post, but I'm trying to dig up some info about a Georgetown-based company called Corrigan Technologies on Sinclair Avenue. They apparently make security equipment including x-ray and metal detector technology. Unfortunately, there seems to be a remarkable lack of information about them on the Internet and so I'm hoping that one of the Georgetown folks might know a bit about the firm. Any info would be appreciated, especially if it relates to software engineering and their technology/product mix. Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
David Rumsey
George

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:35 pm

Hello Dave,
there is nothing wrong with a serious post, especially when he pertains to helping a fellow member and is related to Georgetown, I will have my brother look into, he is a postie and knows a lot of people. Perhaps there is someone here already that can assist as well.
Regards,
Don
Spelling error corrected:Thank you JG!

a lot (two words) is an informal phrase meaning "many"

allot, distribute or apportion i.e. alloting land to the homesteaders!
to assign as a portion, i.e. allotted 20 minutes to each speaker
Last edited by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby JosephGibbons » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:39 pm

Hey Don?

It's "a lot". Two words.

8) Joe
JosephGibbons

Corrigan Industries.

Postby deeds30 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:35 pm

Hello George,

I have some knowledge about this company. They make the X Ray machines that are used in airports. The company is international and they have a division in the sunny south (Bahamas I believe). I will send you a PM with the contact information that I have. Dee Dee
deeds30

Re: Corrigan Industries.

Postby George » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:42 pm

deeds30 wrote:Hello George,

I have some knowledge about this company. They make the X Ray machines that are used in airports. The company is international and they have a division in the sunny south (Bahamas I believe). I will send you a PM with the contact information that I have. Dee Dee

Thanks Dee Dee. I would appreciate any info that you could forward to me.

Cheers,
Dave
George

Postby deeds30 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:46 pm

Check your inbox. Think that we were typing at the same time.
deeds30

Return to Archives - Georgetown @ Large